Description: Himachal Recruiter is Looking for System Administrator for Maldives location. Those who have 2-4 years of relevant experience please contact us and upload your Resume through below link.
System Administrator Responsibilities:
Install and configure software and hardware
Manage network servers and technology tools
Set up accounts and workstations
Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
Troubleshoot issues and outages
Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
Upgrade systems with new releases and models
Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
1. Responds courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guest and system users.
2. Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms.
3. Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for guest internet, PMS, POS, IPTV, Telephony system and other software vendors.
4. Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
5. Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, servers, workstation, network equipment,email account and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
6. Network fundamental, general network setup and device configuration.
7. Server hardware, disk storage technology.
8. Knowledge of network infrastructure including cat 5/6 cabling, wireless network, network switch, WAN/LAN,domain controller,active directory, firewall and VPN application.
8. Managing Disaster recovery process and ensuring regular daily backup is taken.
Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
Excellent communication skills
BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
Sal – 600 USD to 800 USD
Contract Period – 2 Years
Food and Accommodation are provided by Company