MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2021
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has given an employment notification for conducting State Service Exam 2020. Those who are interested in the vacancy meet all eligibility criteria can check-out the Notification below attached and apply Online through the link provided below under important link section of this post.
|Starting Date for Apply Online :||11-01-2021 at 12:00 Hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee:||10-02-2021 by 12:00 Hrs|
|Date for Corrections:||15-01-2021 to 12-02-2021|
|Date for Prelims Exam:||11-04-2021|
|Date for Download Admit Card:||06-04-2021 to 10-04-2021 by 12:00 PM|
|Date for Deceleration Prelims Result:||May, 2021|
|Date for Mains Exam:||August, 2021|
|Date for Deceleration of Mains Result:||October, 2021|
|Date for Interview:||November – December, 2021|
|Date for Deceleration of Final Selection Result:||December, 2021|
MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Job Category||State Service Exam 2021|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|State Service Exam 2020|
|Dept Name||Post Name||Total|
|Dept of General Administration||State Administrative Services Deputy District President||27|
|Home Police Dept||State Police Service Deputy Superintendent of Police (GD)
|Dept of Public Relations||Assistant Director, Public Relation||01|
|School Education Dept||Assistant Director||40|
|Cooperative Dept||Asst Commissioner
|Revenue Department||Naib Tehsildar||38|
|Cooperative Dept||Cooperative Inspector/ Extension Officer||18|
|Finance Department||Madhya Pradesh Subordinate Accounts Service||88|
|Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree|
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for Non Uniformed Positions: 40 Years
- Maximum Age for Uniformed Positions: 33 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST & PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Pay the fee: Through Online
- For More Details regarding fee refer the notification
How to Apply?
- Download the Notification from below link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Apply Online link below, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Take the print copy of the registration for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Register yourself for an overseas job Click Here
- If this Job is not helpful to you, Write to us Click here or find other jobs Here