Staff Selection Commission Recruitment CHSL Recruitment
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||03.12.2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||10.01.2020|
Description: The staff selection commission is conducting a combined higher secondary level (10+2) exam for the hiring for the positions of Lower Divisional Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant & Others. SSC invites eligible candidates to apply for these posts. If you are interested, you can start applying for these vacancies. The last date to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment is 10th January 2020. All relevant details are available below.
Overview of SSC CHSL Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (CHSL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|No. Of Vacancies||5874|
|Starting Date to Apply||03 December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||10 January 2020|
Details of SSC CHSL Vacancy:
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Number Of Posts|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||1366||355||208||717||2646|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||1871||440||199||712||3222|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||4||0||1||1||6|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019:
Candidates interested in SSC CHSL Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
Must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board or university in India.
Read the official notification for more details on SSC CHSL Careers.
As on 1st January 2020, the applicant must be
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 27 years
Age relaxation on upper limit is available as below
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PwD. (Unreserved) – 10 Years
- PwD. (OBC) – 13 Years
- PwD. (SC/ST) – 15 Years
Age relaxation for others is applicable as per the rules. You may check the official notification for details on SSC CHSL age limit and age relaxation.
- Tier I – Computer Based Examination.
- Tier-II – Descriptive Paper.
- Tier III – Skill Test/
Pay Scale for SSC CHSL Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-.|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-.|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-.|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-.|
SSC CHSL Online Application Fee:
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- is applicable
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen/ Women candidates – No fee
Application can be paid online or offline. The ways of payment are:
- Online – BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Cards
- Offline – In cash at any SBI branch by generating SBI Challan
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment?
- Visit the official website @ www.ssc.nic.in
- You have to register yourself for SSC CHSL Careers (One-time registration)
- Find the notification for the job you want to apply for
- Read the notification carefully
- Make sure you are eligible before proceeding to the application
- Go to notifications
- Click on Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2019 Section
- Click on Apply Online
- Use your registration number and password to log in
- Fill in all the details and make sure the information you provide is correct
- Submit the application form
- Make the payment, either online or offline.
Government of India, Staff Selection Commission
Ministry of Personnel, Public
Grievances & Pensions, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003