SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced a notification to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2020 for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies. Those who are interested in the vacancy meet all eligibility criteria can check-out the Notification below attached and apply Online through the link provided below under important link section of this post.
|Starting Date to Apply Online :||06-11-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online :||26-12-2020 23:30 Hrs (Extended from 15-12-2020 to 19-12-2020, Again Extended to 26-12-2020 23:30 Hrs)|
|Last date For Payment of Fee through Online :||28-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs (Extended from 17-12-2020 to 21-12-2020 Again Extended to 28-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan:||30-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs (Extended from 19-12-2020 to 23-12-2020 Again Extended to 30-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs)|
|Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan:||01-01-2021(Extended from 21-12-2020 to 24-12-2020 Again Extended to 01-01-2021)|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I):||12 to 27-04-2021|
|Date for Tier II Exam (Descriptive Type):||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Category||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2020|
|No. Of Vacancies||4726|
|Job location||All India|
UPSC CGS 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||1538|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||3181|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||07|
|Candidates must have passed 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.|
|Minimum Age Limit :||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit :||27 Years|
|Age relaxation is applicable as per rules|
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST, PWD, Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline
How to Apply?
- Download the Notification from below link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Apply Online link below, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Take the print copy of the registration for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Register yourself for an overseas job Click Here
- If this Job is not helpful to you, Write to us Click here or find other jobs Here