SBI Recruitment Specialist Officers 2019-20 – 477 vacancies
Description: State Bank of India, invites applications for filling up 477 posts of Specialist Officers. All the interested candidates searching for SBI SO jobs 2019 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about SBI SO recruitment 2019, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Himachal Recruiter. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Himachal Recruiter for free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2019 in India SBI SO recruitment 2019.
Details of SBI SO Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer, Deputy Manager & Law Officer Class II|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|No. Of Vacancies||477|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||06.09.2019|
|Last Date to Apply||25.09.2019|
|Call Letter Download||10.10.2019|
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 – 477 Vacancy Detail
|System / Server Administrator||47|
|IT Risk Manager||03|
|IT Security Expert||15|
|IT Security Expert||79|
|IT Risk Manager (IS Dept.)||05|
|Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking)||10|
|Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Hacking)||04|
|Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking)||01|
|Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic)||01|
|Chief Manager (Vulnerability Mgmt. & Penetration Testing)||01|
|Chief Manager (Incident Management and Forensics)||02|
|Chief Manager (Security Analytics and Automation)||02|
|Chief Manager (SOC Infrastructure Management)||01|
|Chief Manager (SOC Governance)||01|
|Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking)||03|
|Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic)||01|
|Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting)||01|
To apply for these posts the candidate has to fulfill the following conditions.
Developer, System / Server Administrator, Database Administrator, Cloud Administrator, Network Engineer, Tester, WAS Administrator, Infrastructure Engineer, UX Designer, IT Risk Manager, IT Security Expert, Project Manager, Application Architect, Technical Lead, Infrastructure Architect – BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ ECE or MCA/ M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute and relevant experience
Deputy Manager, Security Analyst, Manager and Chief Manager – B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science /Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation.
OR M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution.
Not more than 40 years
SBI SO Remuneration:
- Junior Management Grade Scale I (JMGS I) – Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II) – Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – Rs.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS-IV) – Rs.50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and intimation charges of Rs.125/- (Rupees One hundred Twenty-Five only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview for all Deputy Manager, Security Analyst, Manager and Chief Manager posts and Online Written Test & Interview for other posts.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply beside to SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 by Online go through the website of SBI i.e. i.e. https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers from 06th September 2019 to 25th September 2019 afterward Online Apply link will be disabled.
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.