SBI Clerk Recruitment
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||03.01.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||26.01.2020|
Description: Apply Online for 8000+ Clerical Cadre Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) State Bank of India invites online application from eligible graduates to fill up 8000 Clerk Vacancies. As per the latest recruitment notification, SBI has job openings for Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) – Clerical Cadre posts. Interested job aspirants can apply online from 3rd January 2020 through below provided link. The last date to pay your application fee and submit your application forms is 26th January 2020.
Overview of SBI Clerk Recruitment:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|No. Of Vacancies||8000+|
|Starting Date to Apply||03 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||26 January 2020|
Details of SBI Clerk Recruitment:
|Name of the Circle||Number of Posts|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||865|
|Special Recruitment Drive|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in SBI Clerk Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online. Candidate must have completed graduation and must be between the age of 20 to 28 Years to be eligible for SBI Recruitment.
Candidate must have completed Graduation from a recognized institute or university in India to be eligible for SBI Clerk Recruitment
Read the official notification for more details on SBI Clerk Careers.
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Preliminary Test
- Main Examination
Pay Scale for SBI Clerk Recruitment:
- Rs. 11,765/- to Rs. 31,450/- per month
SBI Clerk Online Application Fee:
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS Candidates – No Fee
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment:
- Firstly, visit SBI Official Website i.e. https://bank.sbi/careers (OR) https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Now, Click on “Current Openings”
- An application SBI Clerk Online Application form 2020 opens
- Enter all the necessary details
- After you save the data, note down the registration number and password which will help re-edit.
- Now, Upload scanned copies of your photograph and other necessary documents.
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your SBI Recruitment Online application process.
State Bank of India, Turner Road
Bandra West, Mumbai
Maharashtra – 400050