SAP – Business Processes Principal Consultant: Singapore
Job Overview: Principal Consultants can work on all aspects of the implementation process including participation in the sales process in developing the scope of work and requirements gathering, managing the client relationship, project management, and coordinating technical resources.
- 10+ years’ experience in implementing SAP ERP – Basic Planning & Forecasting (MM, PP), Demand and supply planning, S&OP, Demand Management, MRP, Reorder Point Planning, Standard, Scheduling Agreement/ Releases, Subcontracting/ Contract Manufacturing, Consignment, Third-party/ Dropship, Service, and Invoice management
- 5+Year of experience in managing successfully manage large scale projects
- Basic understanding of ERP integration via middleware and direct connect
- Basic understanding of B2B communication standards and technology
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, marketing or technical discipline
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- Oversee the development and updating of project plans for information technology projects, including the assessment of project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, and schedules
- Influences the opinions and decisions of clients using an understanding of the client’s organizational processes and structure
- Facilitates the preparation of project status reports to stakeholders (internal/external) by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Shares expertise through training and communications with customers ensuring knowledge transfer and the desired level of self-sufficiency is achieved
- Applies broad knowledge of SAP Ariba Supply Chain solutions and its integration to client’s backend ERP system
- Works with a Customer project manager and internal teams to determine what resources/skills are needed (e.g., other consultants, product management, engineering, Shared Services (former GSO), technical support) and brings them in as necessary
- Assists in developing and leading training on the area of expertise.
- Monitors and manages project milestones and deliverables and confers with the project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
Document Required: CV, Experience Letter, Passport, White Background Passport size Photograph
Contact Us: +91 – 9218300119 , 6230997874 , 8628882703 call or Whatsapp
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com