RBI Grade B Notification 2019 – Officer Jobs
Description: Reserve Bank of India has announced a short notice for the Grade B Job Vacancies. There are 199 Vacancies are available for Officer post under General, DEPR and DSIM Category. RBI Grade B Officer Online Application will be available from 21st September 2019. Interested and eligible candidates should register for the Grade B Officer job vacancy in Reserve Bank of India on or before the closing date.
Aspirants have to qualify in both the three-phase exams to get recruited as an Officer in Grade B Position. Candidates looking for bank jobs can apply for the officer job vacancy in Reserve Bank of India.
Details of RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Post||RBI Grade B Officer|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|No. Of Vacancies||199|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||11th October 2019|
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Detail
|DR – General||156|
|DR – DEPR||20|
|DR – DSIM||23|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019:
Candidates who are interested in applying for RBI Grade B Vacancies must fulfill all the below-listed eligibility conditions without fail. Check Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, examination pattern, Salary for RBI Grade B Jobs for Graduates 2019.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|DR – General||Minimum of 60% in Degree, 10th and 12th Examinations|
|DR – DEPR||Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a
minimum of 55% marks
|DR – DSIM||Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years|
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- General – 10 years
- SC/ ST – 13 years
- PWD – 15 years
RBI Grade B Officer Salary:
Aspirants selected for the RBI Grade Officer Post will get an annual income of 12 – 14 lac. Along with the salary allowances like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, Telephone Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, etc. also be provided as per the RBI Grade B Notification.
- Pay Level – Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400
- Initial Basic Pay – Rs. 35,150/-
- Basic Pay after 9 years – Rs. 50,900/-
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 100/-
RBI Grade B Notification – Selection Process:
- Written Examination. (Phase I, II & III)
How to Apply ONLINE for RBI Grade B Notification 2019?
- Click on to the Apply Online link available on the below link.
- Fill in your personal details, contact details, educational details which are asked for.
- Upload your Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Now proceed to the payment option to pay the Application Fee.
- Do check with the Application form whether the entered credentials are completely correct.
- Download and Take a printout of the application for future references.