Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
The Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2020 has released to recruit candidates for 41 vacancies. These vacancies are for Chauffeur/ Driver posts and 3 posts for Legal Researcher. Interested candidates are called to apply online for these posts. If you wish to apply for Rajasthan High Court jobs, read all the details, and check eligibility. Candidates can start to apply online from 31st July 2020. The last date to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment is 31st August 2020.
|Starting Date to Apply||22.07.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31.08.2020|
Table of Contents
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||44|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Chauffeur/ Driver||41||12th (Intermediate)+Valid LMV Driving License with 3 Yrs. Experience|
|Maximum Age For Legal Researcher||33 Years|
|Maximum Age For Chauffeur/ Driver||40 Years|
|Age relaxation is applicable as per rules|
For Legal Researcher : Nil
For Chauffeur/ Driver :
- General, OBC, EWS, Other State – Rs. 400/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For Legal Researcher:
Application completed in all respect along with true copies of relevant testimonials may send to the given address before the last date of 31-08-2020 . All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions as on the last date of submission of application.
Envelope must be superscribed as : “Application for the post of ___ Legal Researcher ____”.
Address to send all applications :
Office of the Member Secrelary, Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority, Rajasthan High Coun Campus, Jaipur-302005.
How to Apply For Chauffeur/ Driver?
- Download the Notification from below link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Apply Online link below, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Take the print copy of the registration for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Register yourself for an overseas job Click Here
- If this Job is not helpful to you, Write to us Click here or find other jobs Here