OSSC Combined Police Service 2020
OSSC Combined Police Service 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police & Station Officer vacancies through Combined Police Service Exam. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply online. Apply Now link will take you to the concerned website.
|Starting Date to Apply||26.08.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||25.09.2020|
OSSC Combined Police Service 2020 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Job Category||Combined Police Service Exam|
|No. Of Vacancies||104|
OSSC Combined Police Service 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Sub Inspector of Police||Graduate in any discipline|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||Science/ Engineering Graduate|
|Assistant Jailor||Graduate in any discipline|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Age relaxation is applicable as per rules|
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply?
- Download the Notification from below link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Apply Online link below, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Take the print copy of the registration for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Register yourself for an overseas job Click Here
- If this Job is not helpful to you, Write to us Click here or find other jobs Here