- Education: Professional certification in Nursing.
- Age: 35 Year (Maximum)
Job Requirements: A bachelor’s degree in Nursing, with detailed knowledge of the Healthcare Industry and, have relevant experience as a Nurse aids. Must have excellent communication. Meals & accommodation will be provided by the company.
- Nurses’aides are the front line in the health care system, caring for the daily needs of the patients.
- A nurse’s aide assist with the care of patients who are sick, injured or bedridden.
- You might also help in setting up medical equipment such as x-ray machines
- As a nurse’s aide, you may be the primary caregiver.
- To assist patients with their normal day-to-day routines
- Brushing their teeth to bathing and getting dressed
- Patients who need assistance rely on the nurses’ aides to help them
- Patients may need help turning in the bed if they had surgery or are unconscious to prevent bedsores
- Patients comfort may be provided through a simple adjustment of the room temperature or by providing an extra blanket for warmth
- Anything patients would normally require at home
- Taking patient vital signs and collecting patient histories
- Personal hygiene and bathing – combing hair and help with shaving
- Changing bed clothes and gowns
- Regularly turning patients to prevent bed sores
- Helping with bathrooms needs – measuring and notating outputs
- Assisting with mobility issues
- Assisting with feeding/meal time
- Setting up rooms for sterile procedures
- Cleaning up after medical procedures
Food + accommodation + paid holidays + 2 way air ticket