NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
(Ministry of Road Transport & Highways)
|Last Date to apply||28.08.2019|
Description: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, invites applications from candidates holding
Degree in LAW from a recognized University/National Law School/Institute, for engagement of 30 (tentative-actual may vary) YOUNG PROFESSIONALS (LEGAL) on contract basis for deployment at NHAI Offices across the country. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS shall be as per Govt. of India instructions. The selection shall be made on the basis of merit in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2018 (Post Graduate) Score. Such engagement shall be purely on contractual basis.
Details of the posts and terms & conditions as well as period of engagement, eligibility, experience etc. are as under:-
|1||Nomenclature||Young Professional (Legal)|
|2||Number||30 (Tentative – Actual may vary).|
|3||Method of recruitment||Contract basis|
|4||Age Limit||Candidates should be below 32 years of age on the closing date. (Age relaxation as per Govt. of India instructions)|
|5||Period of Contract||The period of engagement may be for a period of upto two years in the first instance, which may be further extended by one more year, based on the requirements of the NHAI and the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. In case a person leaves before completion of one year, he/she will not get any work certificate.|
|6||Remuneration (per month)||An initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000 per month, all inclusive. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.|
|7||Education qualification||Degree in LAW from a recognized University / National Law School/Institute OR Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2018 (Post Graduate) Score|
|8||Experience||Candidates having experience in the field of law related to contractual matters/arbitration /legislative matters/land acquisition will get preference.|
- On the basis of merit in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2018 (Post Graduate) Score
- Candidates having experience in the field of law related to contractual matters/arbitration /legislative matters/land acquisition will get preference.
Documents are required
- Photograph– Scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Scanned copies of secondary school or equivalent Certificate, Document showing DOB, Degree in Law, CLAT (PG) 2018 Score Card and a certificate in the prescribed format in support of reserved category & experience.