NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Northern Coalfields Limited(NCL) recently announced recruitment notification for the post of NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 as about of 1500 various posts vacancies to fulfill in Madhya Pradesh. The online application will be available from 16th July 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for the NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Interested people who had completed their 10th, 12th, ITI from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification. Remember it is very important for the aspirants to have all the Qualifications. If not all such applications for the Latest Northern Coalfields Limited Apprentice Vacancy 2020 will be rejected.
Before submitting the application, a candidate must ensure that he/ she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the Employment Notification. Here you will get information of Assistant Foreman & Technician posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.himachalrecruiter.com regularly to get upcoming government exams.
If you are willing to check more other Government Jobs find them at himachalrecruiter.com
|Starting Date to Apply||17.07.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||16.08.2020|
Table of Contents
Overview Of NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|No. Of Vacancies||1500|
Vacancy Details of NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||100||
10th, 12th, ITI from any Recognized Institute or University
|Minimum Age||16 Years|
|Maximum Age||24 Years|
|Age relaxation is applicable as per rules|
- No Fee
How to Apply?
- Visit the Official site of the Northern Coalfields Limited at nclcil.in
- From there go to the Recruitment section
- Over there you will find the advertisement for the Apprentice Positions.
- Open it & Read the details.
- And then if you are eligible to register yourself at apprenticeship.gov.in, if you are already registered, then proceed to fill the application form at the NCL
- Recheck the total details.
- Finally submit the application form before the final date.