NABARD Recruitment 2019-20 – 91 vacancies
Description: Apply Online for 91 Development Assistant (General) & Development Assistant (Hindi) Vacancies: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) being one of the premier Banking Institutes of India has released a job notice recently. The recruitment notice is to recruit 91 graduates for Development Assistant & Development Assistant (Hindi) vacancies. Candidates interested and aiming for Central government jobs can apply online on this page. However, apply online will be LIVE from 14th September 2019
Application forms submitted only in a prescribed format will be accepted. Last date to complete your application process in order to be part of NABARD Careers is 2nd October 2019. Kindly read further to know more details about NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019
Details of NABARD Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||Development Assistant (General) & Development Assistant (Hindi)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|No. Of Vacancies||91|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||14.09.2019|
|Last Date to Apply||02.10.2019|
NABARD Recruitment 2019 – 91 Vacancy Detail
|Development Assistant (General)||82|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||09|
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Candidates who are interested in applying for NABARD Development Assistant Vacancies must fulfill all the below-listed eligibility conditions without fail. Check Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, examination pattern, Salary for NABARD Jobs for Graduates 2019.
- Development Assistant – Passed Graduation with 60% marks from a recognized board
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – Passed Graduation in Hindi or English with 50% marks as aggregate
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
- SC/ ST/ Cat – 1 – 40 Years
- Cat 2A/2B/3A/3B – 38 Years
- Written Examination
NABARD Development Assistant Salary:
Rs.32,000/- per month
Application Fee for NABARD Development Assistant 2019 Recruitment
- General Category – Rs.400/- (+50 Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST – (+50 Intimation Charges)
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment Notification 2019?
- Visit NABARD Official website i.e. www.nabard.org
- Check for NABARD Recruitment Notification pdf below.
- Make sure that you meet all the above-listed eligibility points.
- Click on Apply Online Link provided below.
- Fill in an application form with all necessary details
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Hit on submit button to complete your application process.
The Commissioner, Bengaluru Mahanagara Palika,
N.R Square, Bengaluru-560002.