LIC Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||08.05.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||05.08.2020|
Description: Online Application for 100 Insurance Advisor (Part-time) Posts across India. Life Insurance Corporation of India has released its job circular for hiring 100 candidates. These vacancies are for Insurance Advisor (Part-time) posts. Interested candidates can read all the details given below and check if they are eligible. All the eligible candidates are invited to apply online for LIC Jobs.
Candidates interested in the Insurance Advisor (Part-time) LIC Vacancy can read all the details below and also refer to the official notification. The LIC notification link has been given below. Once the candidate confirms eligibility, they can proceed to apply online. The LIC Apply Online link has been provided below for the aspirants. Click on the link and apply as per the steps given below. If the candidate wishes to know more about the Life Insurance Corporation of India, they can visit the official website by using the link given.
Table of Contents
Overview of LIC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Name Of The Post||Insurance Advisor (Part-time)|
|No. Of Vacancies||100|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||08 May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||05 August 2020|
Details of LIC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Insurance Advisor (Part-time)||100||10th Pass with Marketing skills|
Age Limit Of LIC Recruitment 2020
- No Application fee will be required for this post.
Steps to Fill Up Online Application Form
- Open the notification using the link below.
- Read all the details carefully and make sure you are eligible for the jobs
- If eligible, open the online application form
- Fill in all the details in the application form
- Attach the scanned copies of required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Take a print out of the same for reference in the future