Karnataka Fireman Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||22.06.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||20.07.2020|
Description: Karnataka State Fireman Recruitment invited applications From Male Candidates through Online mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on Karnataka State Police Website for recruitment to the below mentioned post.
Table of Contents
Details of Karnataka Fireman Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Fireman Police|
|Job Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Name Of The Post||Fireman, Fireman Driver, Fire Station Office|
|No. Of Vacancies||1567|
|Starting Date to Apply||22 June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20 July 2020|
Age limit for Karnataka Fireman Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Born Between Dates For GM Category||Born Between Dates For SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category|
|Fireman||Born Between 20/07/1994 And 20/07/2002 (Both Days Inclusive)||Born Between 20/07/1992 And 20/07/2002 (Both Days Inclusive)|
|Fireman Driver||Born Between 20/07/1994 And 20/07/2002 (Both Days Inclusive)||Born Between 20/07/1992 And 20/07/2002 (Both Days Inclusive)|
|Fire Station Office||Born Between 20/07/1994 And 20/07/1999 (Both Days Inclusive)||Born Between 20/07/1992 And 20/07/1999 (Both Days Inclusive)|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Fireman Recruitment 2020
|Fireman||SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC-STATE BOARD,SSLC-KOS,SSLC- NIOS(National Institute of Open School) SSLC- EQUIVALENT|
|Fireman Driver||SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- STATE BOARD, SSLC-KOS, SSLC-NIOS (National Institute of Open School), SSLC- EQUIVALENT|
|Fire Station Office||Must be holder of a degree in Science with chemistry as one of the subjected from any recognized University or Equivalent.|
|GM , 2A,2B, 3A,3B||₹ 250/-|
|SC , ST, CAT-01||₹ 100/-|
- Written Examination will be held on the same day at all Centers for Candidates who Qualify in Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test
Fee Payment Instructions
Candidates have to fill the Application and Generate the Challan and make the Payment in the respective Post office or HDFC Bank.
How to Apply
- Candidates Should Visit the Official Website of KSP.
- Now Click on “CLICK HERE TO Registration” Option under Notification.
- Click on Registration Link.
- Fill Education & Other Required Details.
- Now Generate the Challan for Fee payment through the mode you choose HDFC / Post Office.
- After Submission of Fee in respective Bank or Post office, Get back to your application form and add the receipt Number against your application.
- And Finally, Submit the Application.