JEE Main Notification 2021
National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced notification for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE (Main)-2021). Those who are interested in the vacancy meet all eligibility criteria can check-out the Notification below attached and apply Online through the link provided below under important link section of this post.
|Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of fee:||25-12-2020|
|Last Date to apply online:||16-01-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment :||17-01-2021|
|Date for Correction in Particulars:||19 to 21-01-2021|
|Date for Availability of Admit Card:||Second week of February, 2021|
|Date of Examination (Session 1):||23 to 26-02-2021|
|Date of Examination (Session 2):||15 to 18-03-2021|
|Date of Examination (Session 3):||27 to 30-04-2021|
|Date of Examination (Session 4):||24 to 28-05-2021|
JEE Main Notification 2021 Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Job Category||Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main) 2021|
|Job location||All India|
JEE Main Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Exam Name||Total No of Seats|
|JEE Main – 2021||–|
|Candidates should possess 12th/ equivalent examination in 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021.|
- No Age Limit for this JEE Mains 2021 Exam
- For More Information Refer for the Notification.
- For General/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL) (Male): Rs. 650/-
- For General/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL) (Female): Rs. 325/-
- for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender (Male, Female): Rs. 325/-
Paper I & II:
- For General, OBC (Male): Rs. 1300/-
- For General/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST (Male, Female)/ PWD/ Transgender: Rs. 650/-
- Payment Mode: Through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/UPI and PAYTM service.
Processing charges and Goods & Service Taxes (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
How to Apply?
- Download the Notification from below link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Apply Online link below, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Take the print copy of the registration for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Register yourself for an overseas job Click Here
- If this Job is not helpful to you, Write to us Click here or find other jobs Here