Post: Inventory Controller
Experience: 3 Year Minimum
Salary: ₹ 50,000 pm
A bachelor’s degree in business with detailed knowledge of project contracts and change order documents. Must have excellent communication and writing skills, and at least three years of experience as Inventory Controller.
- The Inventory Controller position is accountable for monitoring the progress of keeping records of Inventory, approving expenses.
- Develop and communicate inventory management policies and procedures
- Monitor inventory levels and inventory movement through all necessary means and ensure sufficient stock is ordered and reordered through the procurement department for smooth running of the sales activities
- Monitor sales and inventory levels of selected Stock Keeping Units SKUs updating forecasts
- Review sales forecasts compare to results and update as appropriate
- Request for stocking orders reorders and special orders in consultation with Sales and Marketing
- Plan organize direct manage and evaluate the inventory management activities and provide necessary information on annual budgeting exercise
- Perform managerial functions such as preparing proposals and budgets analyzing labour costs and writing reports
- Work closely with operational staff to ensure effective transfer of inventory between locations and to customers in a timely manner
- Compile inventory reports periodically and as required and ensure proper measures are taken to minimize damage and loss of inventory
- Develop improvement plans and change management plans to improve the inventory management system of the company as a whole
- Approve data for quantities of parts issued and transferred between locations inventory and cycle count adjustments
- Prepare reports periodically for cycle count and pick lists count for monthly highlights
- Prepare and participate in yearly physical inventory count
- Update the inventory software with timely and validate information when necessary
- Respond to the various departments within the organization who may need information regarding the stock inventory
- Conduct investigations into inventory management incidents in order to verify and resolve complaints
- Assist with resolving stock and inventory disputes
Food + accommodation + paid holidays + 2 way air ticket
Just Upload your updated Resume/CV/Bio-Data/Profile in below section along with Name, Email-Id. we will screen your profile, If selected, will get back to you within a day.