Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2020
Coast Guard has announced a notification for the recruitment of Asst Commandant (General Duty) – 02/2021 Batch for Men Under Special Recruitment Drive vacancies for OBC/ SC/ ST.Those who are interested in the vacancy meet all eligibility criteria can check-out the Notification below attached and apply Online through the link provided below under important link section of this post.
|Starting Date to Apply||21-12-2020|
|Closing Date to Apply||27-12-2020|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||06 to 10-01-2021|
|Date of Preliminary Selection||20-01 to 20-02-202|
|Date of Final Selection||Tentatively from End Feb to Mid Apr 2021|
|Date of Merit List Availability||May 2021|
Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Category||Asst Commandant (SRD) Vacancies 02/2021 Batch|
|No. Of Vacancies||25|
|Job location||All india|
Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total|
|Asst Commandant (SRD) – 02/2021 Batch||25|
|Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Minimum 60% marks Mathematics and Physics as subjects class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD)|
|Age relaxation is applicable as per rules|
How to Apply?
- Download the Notification from below link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Apply Online link below, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Take the print copy of the registration for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Register yourself for an overseas job Click Here
- If this Job is not helpful to you, Write to us Click here or find other jobs Here