Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) Recruitment 2019
Description: Apply Online for 152 Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) Vacancies: If you are a Graduate, you can now apply for Indian Army Jobs 2019 now. Officials of Indian Army Recruitment is now inviting online applications from suitable candidates from 30th September 2019 to fill up Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) (Religious Teacher) Vacancies for 152 posts. Submit your duly filled application forms before 29th October 2019.
Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) (Religious Teacher)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|No. Of Vacancies||152|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||30 September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||29 October 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
Candidates who are interested in applying for Indian Army Vacancies must fulfill all the below-listed eligibility conditions without fail. Check Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, examination pattern, Salary for Indian Army Jobs 2019.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
In addition, the candidate must possess the following qualification according to the religious denomination of the individual:
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment – Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit (OR) Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in „Karam Kand‟.
- Granthi – Sikh candidates with „Gyani‟ in Punjabi.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre – Any person who has been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) – Any person who has been ordained
Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (Ph.D.) of Khampa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
As on 1st October 2019,
- Minimum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 34 Years
Indian Army – Selection Process:
- Written Examination
How to Apply ONLINE for Indian Army Recruitment 2019?
- 1st Step: Click on Apply Online Link provided below
- 2nd Step: An application form will be displayed on the screen
- 3rd Step: Now, start filling the application forms with necessary details
- 4th Step: Upload a copy of a recent photograph and attach scanned copies of necessary testimonials.
- 5th Step: Pay the prescribed application fee
- 6th Step: Finally, press the submit button to complete the application process.
- 7th Step: After successful submission application form, take a printout of application form for future use and send it to the postal address provided in the official notification.