Indian Army Jr Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2021
Indian Army has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for RRT 91, 92, 93, 94 & 95 courses. Those who are interested in the vacancy meet all eligibility criteria can check-out the Notification below attached and apply Online through the link provided below under important link section of this post.
|Staring Date to Apply Online :||11-01-2021 at 10:00 Hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online :||09-02-2021 at 17:00 Hrs|
|Date for Written Exam :||27-06-2021|
Indian Army Jr Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Job Category||Jr Commissioned Officer Vacancy 2021|
|Job location||All India|
Indian Army Jr Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)|
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment||09|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scout||01|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scout||01|
|Candidates should possess Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.|
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- For Civilian and In-Service Candidates: Not below 25 Years & Not above 34 Years
- Candidates born between 01 Oct 1987 and 30 Sep 1996 inclusive of both dates.
Physical Standard and Fitness Test
- Height (cm): For General – 160, For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 157, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Gp incl Minicoys – 155 (only Locals)
- Chest (cm): 77 for all
- Weight (kg): For General (less Gorkha & Ladakhis) – 50, For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 48
- Physical Fitness Test: Candidates should be able to run 1600m in 08 Minutes.
How to Apply?
- Download the Notification from below link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Apply Online link below, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Take the print copy of the registration for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Register yourself for an overseas job Click Here
- If this Job is not helpful to you, Write to us Click here or find other jobs Here