Indian Army Bharti Rally Sikkim 2019
Last Date to Apply: 30.09.2019
Bharti Rally Venue: ITBP ground, Chungthang, Sikkim
Bharti Rally Dates: 16/10/2019 – 18/10/2019
Description: Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of all districts of Sikkim State from 16 October 2019 to 18 October 2019 at ITBP ground, Chungthang, Sikkim. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 17 Jul 2019 to 30 Sept 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Candidates will be screened for following Categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below
CATEGORY & PHYSICAL CRITERIA
01 Oct 2019 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligibility of candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of preliminary document check.
Note. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by COBSE, AICTE , CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
⇒ Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Affidavit – Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen attached as per Appendix ‘B’ duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidates. Please download from here – Affidavit
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card
- Certificate of Identification: Certificate of identification should be issued by District Collector in which name of Candidate is clearly mentioned, certificate of identification issued in favour of parents of Candidates will not be accepted.
- Gorkha Caste Certificate: To be issued by SDO / SDM / ADM / DM, with candidate’s photograph duly attested, affixed with office round stamp and appointment stamp.
- Any candidate who has not received admit card by 08 Oct 2019, may approach Army Recruiting
Office, Siliguri for further clarification.
- Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category. Choose wisely before applying. For online Registration & Online Application, assistance will also be provided to candidates at Army Recruiting Office, Siliguri on working days from 1000hrs to 1400hrs
- 01 Oct 2019 will be taken as the effective date of determining age eligibility of the candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of preliminary document check.
- Candidates reporting after 0600hrs will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
- Personal E-mail and Mobile Number is MUST. All important messages will be sent to this E-mail ID /
Mobile Number like short listing/Call letter/joining instruction result etc. Sharing of E-mail ID and Mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User name & Password for future use.
- Candidates must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated bio metrically at the rally site.
Ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents and the online application.
- Candidate will report at 1.00 A.M. at the entry gate of rally ground. GATE WOULD CLOSE AT 5 A.M EVERYDAY.
- Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation /10th class Board Certificate.
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
ALL THE BEST FOR THE RALLY – JAI HIND