IBPS BANK Recruitment 2019 – 12075 Clerk vacancies
Description: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the recruitment of Clerical cadre (CRP Clerks -IX) vacancies in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2019 & January 2020.There are 12075 vacancies are available to fill up for the Clerk (Clerical Cadre) Posts. IBPS Recruitment Online Apply process will begin from 17th September 2019. Candidates willing to be a part of IBPS Careers have to qualify in the two phases of Examination. Applicants who have shortlisted in Preliminary exam will be able to attend the second stage main examination of IBPS Job Recruitment 2019 for Clerk Post.
The last date to submit the Online Application for the IBPS Recruitment of Clerk is 09th October 2019. Vacancies for the Clerical Cadre post is available at various states of India. Candidates who have completed their graduation and preparing for the Bank jobs can apply for this IBPS Clerk Vacancy. Interested aspirants apply before the last date.
Details of IBPS Bank Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||Clerk (Clerical Cadre)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|No. Of Vacancies||12075|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||17.09.2019|
|Last Date to Apply||09.10.2019|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Preliminary Exam||07th, 08th, 14th & 21st December 2019|
|Main Examination||19th January 2020|
IBPS Bank Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Detail
|Name of the State||Number of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||14|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||04|
|Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||63|
IBPS BANK Recruitment Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for these posts the candidate has to fulfill the following conditions.
Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution.
Essential – (Operating and working knowledge in computer systems) Should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language or studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School or College.
Proficiency and able to read, write and speak the Official Language of the State.
Minimum Age – 20 Years
Maximum Age – 28 Years
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Disabled Persons||10 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
|Widows, divorced women, and women legally separated
from their husbands who have not remarried
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal
retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh
IBPS Clerk Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Payment Mode – Online Mode
- All Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates – Rs. 100/-
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment of Clerk 2019:
Step 1: Registration
- Enter the Official Website of IBPS – www.ibps.in.
- Click on the New Registration tab, if you are a new user.
- Tap on the respective post that you want to apply.
- An Application Form will appear on the screen.
Step 2: How to fill the IBPS Recruitment Online Application Form
- Log in by providing valid details.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Enter all the Personal & Residential information.
- Complete filling and check to the given details once.
Step 3: Uploading Signature and Photograph
- After the completion of Step 2, aspirants must upload all the scanned documents.
- Attach all the required documents that are asked for.
- Upload the Passport size photo along with the signature.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- Pay the prescribed application fee based on the category.
- Payment can be done through Online Mode.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Important Link for IBPS Bank Recruitment 2019: