HPSSC Recruitment For Various Posts 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||22.06.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||21.07.2020|
Description: The Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) teacher has released an online notification for the recruitment of 896 posts. Candidates who fit in the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts from June 22 to July 21, 2020, in online mode. The notification is related to the recruitment of teachers for Shastri, Surveyor, Ayurvedic Pharmacy, Clerk, Labour Inspector etc. Check all the details related to HPSSC recruitment 2020 here.
Table of Contents
Overview of HPSSC Recruitment For Various Posts 2020
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)|
|Job Category||Himachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Name Of The Post||Language Teacher, Shastri,Junior Engineer ,Video Film Editor and Junior Office Assistant under various departments and organisation of HP|
|No. Of Vacancies||896|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply||22 June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||21 July 2020|
Details of HPSSC Recruitment For Various Posts 2020
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||01||10+2 or its equivalent, Degree/ Diploma (Mech. Engg.)|
|Video Film Editor||01||10+2, Diploma/ Degree (Film Editing)|
|Ayurvedic Pharmacist||81||10+2, Diploma/ Bachelor Degree (Pharmacy (Ayurveda))|
|Law Officer||01||Degree (Law)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01||Diploma/ Degree (Electrical/ Electronics Engig.)|
|Ophthalmic Officer (Allopathy)||04||10+2 (with Science), B.Sc (Opthalmology)|
|Labour Inspector||01||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline|
|Junior Laboratory Technician||02||M.Sc./ B.Sc. (Microbiology/ Biotechnology)|
|Junior Quality Control Officer||03||M.Sc. (Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Food Technology)|
|Marketing Assistant||03||MBA in Marketing|
|Technical Superintendent||14||Degree (Dairy/Food Technology)|
|Milk Procurement Assistant||09||Matriculation/ Graduation|
|Plant Operator||06||ITI Certificate (Fitter/ Mechanic/ Electrical/ Refrigeration)|
|Computer Operator||04||Diploma/ Bachelor Degree (Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science|
|Shastri||454||Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET Shastri)|
|Language Teacher||229||Diploma (Elementary Education), B.A/ M.A (Hindi), B.Ed., Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET Language Teacher)|
|Junior Office Assistant||45||B.Com|
|Junior Draughtsman (Electrical)||05||Matriculation or its equivalent with ITI certificate|
Steps to Fill Up Online Application Form
- The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official web site.
- After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
- The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
- Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
- After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details.
- After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
- The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
- If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option.
- Make payment.
- For the successful completion of ORA procedure, ensure that the application status must be “fee received”.