Junior Office Assistant (HPSEB) in HP 2019-2020
Last Date to Apply: 09.08.2019
23.08.2019 (For Tribal And Difficult Areas)
Mode Of Registration: Offline
Description: Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Released the HPSEB Junior Office Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019 and informs that HPSEB want to hire 29 Posts of Junior Office Assistant, Superintendent and that’s why the Offline mode of Applications are being invited from the Eligible Candidates who have all the qualifications mentioned on the Junior Office Assistant Notification 2019. Those who possess all the qualifications can Download Junior Office Assistant Application Form given along with Advertisement and do submit it on or before the due date 9th August 2019.
HPSEB Job Vacancy:
Junior Office Assistant (IT): 23 Posts
Junior Office Assistant (Accounts): 05 Posts
Superintendent: 01 Post
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 45 Years
- Junior Office Assistant (IT): 10+2 And Diploma in IT/ Computer Science / “O” or “A” Level Certification from NIELIT and 30 WPM Computer Typing Speed in English/ Hindi.
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts): B.Com and Desirable knowledge of SAP/ ERP/ Tally
- Superintendent: B.Com/ B.Com (Hons) and M.Com in Finance/ Commerce is Desirable.
HPSEB Board will hire the Applicants for the 29 HPSEB Superintendent Recruitment through the rounds of
- Written Test
- Viva Voice
Scale of Pay:
Those who are selected for the HPSEB JOA Job Vacancy will receive
- Junior Office Assistant: Rs.5910/- to Rs.20,200/- and GP of Rs.1,950/-
- Superintendent: Rs.10,900/- to Rs.34,800/- and GP Of Rs.4,550/-
How To Apply:
- Applicants Initially open the HPSEB Main Website through www.hpseb.in .
- Then Go For Vacancies/ Appointment Section of the Important Links.
- On the List Find HPSEB Junior Office Assistant Notification 2019.
- Open it and Just find out the Qualifications, Age Required, Application Form Submission and Vacancies.
- Then Use the HPSEB Junior Office Assistant Recruitment Application given along with Notification and Fill the Information and attach the documents required.
- Then Directly send to the address given here by mentioning “Applying For the Post Of ———–” On the Envelope.
No Application Fee
The Executive Director (Pers.), Vidyut Bhavan, HPSEB Ltd., Shimla-4.