HPPSC SET Notification 2019
Description: The Himachal Pradesh Public Selection Commission has recently announced the HP SET 2019 Notification on their official site on 10th December 2019. So, Eligible Applicants can apply for the HP SET Examination through Online Process.
This State Eligibility Test (SET) is conducted for the Assistant Professor(s) in Universities and colleges located within the State of Himachal Pradesh. The test will be conducted in 22 subjects as listed below at various examination centers as given by HPPSC officials.
Details of HP SET Notification 2019 – Openings for Assistant Professor(s)
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Selection Commission (HPPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor(s)|
|Exam Name||HP State Eligibility Test (HP SET)|
|Job Category||Himachal Pradesh Jobs|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply||10 December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30 December 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Recruitment 2019 – 20
The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the State Eligibility Test (SET). Their admission at all the stages of the SET will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree from universities/ institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications are eligible for this Test.
- The SC/ST of H.P/OBC/PWD Candidates should secure at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree are eligible for this test
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s Degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
- Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
Application Fee – HP SET Notification:
- General/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 700/-
- Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) of H.P. – Rs. 350/-
- S.C. of H.P./ S.T. of H.P./ O.B.C. of H.P./ BPL of H.P. – Rs. 175/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- State Eligibility Test (SET)
List Of Subjects For SET:
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Political Science
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Public Administration
- Computer Science and Applications
- Tourism Administration and Management
- Mass Communication and Journalism
HPPSC SET Exam Centers
- The candidate must read the conditions of eligibility as given under the caption “Conditions of eligibility” carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the Test before filling the online application.
- The candidates are required to bring a printout of an online admission/ Identity card on the day of examination (with a passport size photograph).
- The Commission may change State Eligibility Test Centre/ date of Test without assigning any reason.
- A candidate who does not appear in Paper-I, will not be permitted to appear in Paper-II.
- SET qualified candidates shall become eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor (College Cadre) only in the Universities /Colleges belonging to the State Himachal Pradesh
- After the declaration of SET result, qualified candidates will require to furnish Photostat copies of their self-attested testimonials/certificates viz.
- Matriculation/Consolidated Detail marks certificate / Category to which they belong, along with the copy of Online Application Form in the office of H.P. Public Service Commission for determining their eligibility for issuing SET Certificate.
How to Apply ONLINE for HPPSC SET Notification 2019?
- Candidates are required to visit the website of the Commission at http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- Click on the link to Apply Online for State Eligibility Test
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available
- Click on the Registration link given below
- Get into the Registration page and give valid mail ID and details.
- Hit on ‘Create User Tab’ and register yourself for HP SET Test.
- Give User name and Password given in Registration Process
- Login to Application Form Page.
- Fill the required details that are asked in it.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature and essential documents.
- Submit the Application Form after rechecking with the details filled.
- Pay the Registration Fee through Online Payment.
- Take a Printout of the duly completed Application Form for future reference.
Important Link for HPPSC SET 2019:
|Official Notification||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Apply for Online||LOGIN|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|