Industry: Hotel, Restaurant
Post: Hotel Manager
Location: Dharamshala, Manali, Shimla, Dalhousie
Experience: 1 Year Minimum
Salary: ₹ 8,000 pm – ₹ 35,000 pm
- Education: Hotel Management, any Graduate
- Age: 35 Year (Maximum)
Job Requirements: A bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, with detailed knowledge of the Hotel Industry and, have relevant experience as a Hotel Manager. Must have excellent communication. Meals & accommodation will be provided by the company.
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understands room status and room status tracking.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all checkouts, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day-use rooms.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same-day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
- Maintains guest room key storage, and maintains and supervises access to safe deposit boxes.
- File room keys ( only for manual room key hotels)
- Knows how to use front office equipment.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out’s, currency exchange
- Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes used by guests.
- Works closely with the housekeeping department in the keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
- Performs cashiering tasks like bill/invoice settlement, posting charges to the guest, paid out’s, Foreign currency exchange etc.
- Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures and record details in the courier Mail Register.
- Contribute to the Monthly Management Report to Management
- General Manager
- Sous chef
- Front desk staff
- Event Planner
- Concierge, front-of-the-house hospitality jobs
- Executive Chef
How can I apply for this Job?
Just Upload your updated Resume/CV/Bio-Data/Profile in below section along with Name, Email-Id. we will screen your profile, If selected, will get back to you within a day.