Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 – 554
Description: Delhi Police Department Released the Delhi Police Vacancy 2019 Notification. The Recruitment Notification is to fill up the 554 Head Constables (Ministerial) Vacancies. Candidates who are all looking for Police Jobs can utilize this opportunity and be a part of Delhi Police Vacancy 2019. Aspirants who want to apply for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Vacancy; they can get the details like age limit, eligibility, selection, application fee, How to apply etc here.
Details of Delhi Police Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Delhi Police Department|
|Name of the Post||Head Constables (Ministerial)|
|Job Type||Delhi Govt.|
|No. Of Vacancies||554|
|Starting Date to Apply||01st October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30th October 2019|
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Detail
|Head Constables (Ministerial)||554|
|Head Constables (Ministerial) Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|UR – 140||UR – 69|
|EWS – 37||EWS – 18|
|OBC – 86||OBC – 42|
|SC -56||SC – 27|
|ST – 53||ST – 26|
|Total = 372||Total = 182|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Recruitment 2019:
Candidates who are interested in applying for Delhi Police Vacancies must fulfill all the below-listed eligibility conditions without fail. Check Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, examination pattern, Salary for Delhi Police Jobs 2019.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2/Intermediate/12th Pass from a recognized university or institution
As on 1st July 2019,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Sc/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PwD (UR & EWS) – 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
- Sportsman/Sports Women/UR/EWS/OBC – 30 Years
- Sportsman/Sports Women/SC/ST – 30 Years
- Widows/Divorced Women/Women Judicially separated and who are not remarried – 38 Years
- Departmental candidates who have rendered 3 years regular and continuous service in Delhi Police – UR/EWS – 40 Years, OBC – 43 Years, Sc/ST – 45 Years
- Ex-Serviceman (Ex-SM) – UR/EWS – 03 Years, OBC – 06 Years, SC/ST – 08 years
Delhi Police Salary:
- Rs2,550/- Rs.81,100/- Per Month
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- ST/SC/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: NIL
Application Fee must be paid through Online mode or SBI Challan.
Delhi Police – Selection Process:
Selection of Suitable candidates for Delhi Police Job 12th Pass is done purely based on their performance in
- Computer-Based Examination
- Physical Endurance Test (PEY)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Typing Test on Computer
- Computer (Formatting) Test
Constables (Executive) Male:
- Height-170 cm (165 cm for ST)
- Chest – 81cm-85cm (76cm-80cm for ST)
Constables (Executive) Female:
- Height -157 cm (155 cm for SC/ST)
How to Apply ONLINE for Delhi Police Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, click on Apply Online Link as provided.
- Enter all the required details in the Delhi Police Online Application Form.
- Attach Scanned copies of required certificates along with your Photograph
- Pay the prescribed Application Fee.
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your recruitment process.