cochin shipyard ltd Technician/Trade apprenticeships training
Cochin Shipyard Ltd invites application for Technician/Trade apprenticeship training. Free Job alert for Fresher and Experienced Candidates. interested candidates can check below the Complete detail and process to apply. Eligible Candidates Can Apply from the links provided below under the Important links section.
Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in the year 1972 as a fully owned Government of India company. In the last three decades, the company has emerged as a forerunner in the Indian Shipbuilding & Ship repair industry. This yard can build and repair the largest vessels in India. One of CSL’s most rewarding contributions is its Marine Engineering Training Institute (METI), located in the Shipyard premises.
|Starting Date to Apply||15.07.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||04.08.2020|
Cochin Shipyard Ltd: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Ltd|
|Job Category||Apprenticeship Training|
|Name Of The Post||Technician, Trade|
|No. Of Vacancies||358|
Cochin Shipyard Ltd: Vacancy Details
|1||Accounting & Taxation||1|
|2||Customer Relationship Management||2|
|3||Electrical & Electronic Technology||1|
|4||Food & Restaurant Management||3|
|5||Basic Nursing and Palliative care||1|
|10||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||10|
|11||Sheet Metal Worker||47|
|12||Shipwright Wood (Carpenter)||20|
|14||Fitter Pipe (Plumber)||37|
|15||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||10|
|Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.|
- Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Category – II Trade Apprentices Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
- Those applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should upload Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority while submitting their online application and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.
- Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, the same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any), etc and self-attested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness.
How to Apply ?
- Download the Notification from below link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Apply Online link below, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Take the print copy of the registration for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- If this Job is not helpful to you, Write to us Click here or find other jobs Here