Post: Bakery Chef
Location: Kuwait, Qatar, Dubai
Experience: Prior experience in Bakery Chef
Salary: ₹ 32,000 pm – ₹ 35,000 pm
- Education: Hotel Management, any Graduate
- Age: 35 Year (Maximum)
- As a Bakery Chef, you are responsible for operating the pastry section of the kitchen while working closely with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef. A Bakery chef will also be required to plan production and develop seasonal offerings.
- Manages all day-to-day operations of the pastry and bakery section of the kitchen.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc.following traditional and modern recipes.
- Able to produce all baked goods including but not limited to autism breads and rolls, muffins, laminated Danish, laminated croissants doughnuts etc.
- Able to recognize superior quality products, presentations and flavors.
- Check quality of material and conditions of equipment and devices used for cooking.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization in all work areas.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect and co-operation among team members.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and health and safety standards.
- Guide and motivate pastry assistants and bakers to work more.
- Maintains cleanliness and organizations in all work areas.
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
Food + accommodation + paid holidays + 2 way air ticket
How can I apply for this Job?
Just Upload your updated Resume/CV/Bio-Data/Profile in below section along with Name, Email-Id. we will screen your profile, If selected, will get back to you within a day.