army doctor recruitment
Join Armed Forces Medical Services, Indian Army has announced a notification for Army Doctor Recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Armed Forces Medical Services. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS examination in first or second attempt only, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services. Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final Prof MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible and hence need not apply for the same. Interested candidates can check below the Complete detail and process to apply. Eligible Candidates Can Apply from the links provided below under the Important links section.
|Starting Date to Apply||18.07.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||16.08.2020|
|Tentative Date of Interview||31.08.2020|
army doctor recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Armed Forces Medical Services|
|Job Category||SSC Officer|
|No. Of Vacancies||300|
army doctor recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Total|
|Maximum Age||45 Years as on 31.12.2020|
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online by Using internet banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
How to Apply?
- Download the Notification from below link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Apply Online link below, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Take the print copy of the registration for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- If this Job is not helpful to you, Write to us Click here or find other jobs Here